Friday, March 03, 2006


MILANO Pret-a-Porter
This product is only Milan related because I bought it in London for a Milanese girlfriend's birthday. I was having lunch in Yo! Sushi in Harvey Nichols with the most amusing author and journalist, Betsy de Lotbiniere and I was telling her that I was looking for something special that one couldn't find in Italy, as you can find everything everywhere now. She told me that Eve Lom's Kiss Mix lip balm was very popular in London because ".... all you can think about is your lips as they begin to hum and buzz with chemical reaction that teases your brain." I tried it and was "hooked", it's sort of kinky, a great moisturizer and looks good over lipstick too. Some "Sexy" related greatest indulgences are; For actress, producer and director, Trudy Styler "Sex.", for Missoni's muse, Margherita Missoni "Boys.", for Italian actress, Eliana Miglio "Love.", for Elle U.S.A.'s editor in chief Gilles Bensimon " I love women.", and for Tatler's editor in chief Geordie Greig it's" Having a very beautiful wife."
www.evelom.co.uk www.harveynichols.com www.missoni.com www.elle.com www.tatler.co.uk Pin It

No comments: