Tuesday, March 07, 2006


MILANO Pret-a-Porter
Autumn/Winter 2006/2007 - backstage at Ferre. I have know make-up artist, Vicky Ceschi a Santa Croce since she was a little girl. So, it's always fun to bump into her at the shows and chat in English, she was brought up bi-lingual. She now lives in Tuscany where she owns and runs, with her man, Pietro, a luxury bed and breakfast in an ancient convent, which dates back to the XVII century, called La Cappella. Backstage a the Gianfranco Ferre show she is retouching top model, Andrea Nemcova's make-up. Vicky's greatest indulgence is make-up " I go to New York especially to stock up on make-up. I love Nars and Laura Mercier. I also love to go to all the little boutiques downtown where transvestites buy their make-up. It's a great inspiration point for me."
Pin It