Wednesday, October 12, 2005


I LOVE MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE:
of the restaurants. I have discovered a new restaurant! It's called Coffee Design and it is inside La Triennale the design and architecture museum of Milan. I was there to see the vast and superb Keith Haring Exhibition (open till 29 January, 2006), as I am collector and an old friend of Keith's, as well as " his" Milan photographer and though I say so myself, do have a look at my photos inside the catalogue and inside the book " Keith Haring a Milano" (Johan & Levi Editore)*. Let's get back to the food which was abundant, creative and rather delicious - like tuna covered in ginger and sesame seeds with lots of grilled vegetables. And, though the restaurant looks a bit like a cafeteria, it's light and airy and looks onto the park. I did appreciate the design objects scattered around as well as the designer chairs that are all different, one from the other. I can't wait to go back, maybe on a Sunday for Brunch and a show. THEY Y MILANO DURING FASHION WEEK BECAUSE: "No more Truffles!" Suzy Menkes Y " I Love the food and the restaurants." Hamish Bowles.
*available from the Triennale bookshop
Pin It

No comments: