Thursday, October 28, 2004


NYC - MONDAY 25
This was one of the last photos I took in the subway on my way home to pick up the luggage to go to the airport - it couldn't be more appropriate - this week is one hundred years of the New York subway - 27 October 1904 - 2004 - Thank you NEW YORK and THANK YOU all my friends - it was great seeing you all - Barto - Susan and Allegra - Laura and Jimmy -Noreen and George -Charlie - Eden and Neal -Eric Arrigo Rex and Marilyn - Jack - Ben - Rollins and Tipper -Isabel - Violetta - John - Barry - Susan and Peter - Eden and Neal - Matteo and Susanne - Judith and Paz - Hellen - Jeff - Burt - Nora - Laurie and Peter - Andy and Jennifer - Andrea and Giuliana - and spero a presto.
Pin It

2 comments:

alessandro said...

Very nice indeed...but I guess that in the last post you missed an r...find it!
baci
alessandro

PS fun! NYC subway is 100 years while Milano linea rossa this year is 50....

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the
great info you have right here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog for
extra soon.

Also visit my website ... anuga cologne october 2012